sIMPRESS Blogger Theme

This template got me to update the blog, its been a while since I have posted a new template I have been working on my other blogs that you can visit by taking a look at the images in the middle column below.

Apart from that let me introduce you to sIMPRESS, a template created by Deziner Folio originally for wordpress and ported to us by Blog and Web.


Simpress Blogger Template

Now the moment you see Simpress you will notice that its an extremely simple template. Its simplicity makes it extremely elegant and an extremely low load time as well.

The little twirls on the top give it a nice feel and the use of a limited range of colors makes it simple. The black text on white back ground makes it a very easy blog to read. If you notice the buttons on the top change to a shade already incorporated in the blog, hence the reader does not have to see a new colour.


I think this is one of the best design I have come across on blogger. This reminds me that I really need to put up a best blogger templates section here soon, but may end up doing it only in a month or so.


Template Configuration Instructions:

The links in the header can be changed by using page elements, the code can be used like the ones below



For the date to appear you need to change your date format to DD Month YYYY (eg. 25 February 2008) by going to your Time stamp settings in blogger.


Download the Simpress Blogger Template

Read More and Download this Blogger Template